Latest Event Updates
9279; https://vedanssh1.wordpress.com/ (Please note that the main task video for this candidate is only available on DVD/memory stick provided in the posted pack.)
To help you with your story ideas, you are going to collect and curate a digital ‘box’ of ideas (we used to do this physically with a shoe box, but now you are going to do it virtually).
1.On a blog post collect together the following things
- Two famous works of art you like.
- Two famous photographs you like.
- A local (UK) news story which interests you.
- An international news story which interests you.
- A story from your family.
- A dramatic incident from your past.
- Lyrics from your favourite song.
- A strange image.
- A strange object (picture of).
- Picture of your favourite male actor.
- Picture of your favourite female actor.
- Favourite (clean) meme or gif.
- Favourite music video.
- Trailer for your favourite film.
Once you have gathered and posted the above, write about why you have chosen each thing, and what themes you can see across them. Write about how these things might influence your story.
2. On a separate blog post, write about your initial story ideas.
Demographic – dividing the audience by jobs and social status.
Psychographic – dividing the audience by lifestyle and personality.
ABC 1 Model
This is the link to see what Channel 4 has already found:
And this goes to show that they are not the only ones to think of audience in this way:
Most music videos, even those with storylines and a linear narrative, or those that appear to have one simple idea, have at least 5 visuals ‘stories’ which help to keep the viewer interested…